UX/Front-End Web Developer
- You are super smart.
- Your passion for web technology is unmatched.
- You have a strong desire to make the world a better place.
- Writing good code makes you happy.
- You care about quality more than anyone you know.
Analog Method is a dynamic New York City web development shop committed to delivering quality work that's cutting-edge and creative. We make the world a better place by creating superior web sites and web applications that are useful and user friendly.
You'll want to work for us because:
- The work is fun, varied and challenging
- You'll never stop learning
- You will have ownership of your projects and will get to make critical technical decisions
- Work with the design, strategy, quality assurance, technical, project management and account teams to successfully develop, launch and maintain websites and web applications
- Develop user flows, site maps and wireframes for websites, Content Management Systems and other database-driven web applications
- Create web pages using well-structured CSS and HTML/HTML5
- Collaborate with sales to discuss development approaches and create work estimates
- Respond to support requests and ensure customer satisfaction
- Document work and development processes
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized with attention to detail
- Computer science or digital media degree, or at least 1 year of industry experience
- General understanding of responsive web design techniques, media queries and mobile web development
- Working knowledge of at least one major server side scripting language, Python, PHP or C# preferred
- Self-motivated with a passion for the Web and technology
- Willing to work on-site at our office in midtown Manhattan, conveniently located near Grand Central and Penn Station.
Send an email with your resume to email@example.com.
In your email subject, you must use the keyword "fedev0312" for us to consider you for employment.