Back-End Web Developer
Analog Method is looking for a junior to mid-level on-site Web Developer skilled in server-side programming, scripting and databases to develop high quality websites and Web applications. This is a full-time position with great benefits.
- You are super smart.
- Your passion for web technology is unmatched.
- You have a strong desire to make the world a better place.
- Writing good code makes you happy.
- You care about quality more than anyone you know.
Analog Method is a dynamic New York City web development shop committed to delivering quality work that's cutting-edge and creative. We make the world a better place by creating superior web sites and web applications that are useful and user friendly.
You'll want to work for us because:
- The work is fun, varied and challenging
- You'll never stop learning
- You will have ownership of your projects and will get to make critical technical decisions
- Work with the design, information architecture, quality assurance, technical and account teams to successfully develop, launch and maintain websites and web applications.
- Create Content Management Systems and other database-driven web applications.
- Collaborate with sales to discuss development approaches and create work estimates.
- Respond to support requests and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Document work and development processes.
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Computer science or digital media degree, or at least 3 years of industry experience.
- Knowledge of at least one major server side scripting language, PHP, Python or C# preferred.
- Database savvy (MySQL or Microsoft SQL Server).
- Self-motivated with a passion for the Web and technology.
- Willing to work on-site at our office in midtown Manhattan, conveniently located near Grand Central and Penn Station.
Send an email with your resume to email@example.com.
In your email subject, you must use the keyword "dev0312" for us to consider you for employment.